Shopping Basket: £0.00 (0 Items)
Shop by Category
Shiny Hardware Limited Bottles are strong HDPE, They are compatible with all our lids and chemicals (Isopropanol, Acetone and MEK)
|FINGER SPRAY Cap. To create a fine mist of spray ideal for screen and whiteboard cleaning supplied with a small cap to seal the unit.
*We do not recommend this cap type on our 1000ml bottles, they can become a bit tricky to handle.
- The diptube on the FINGER SPRAY and TRIGGER SPRAYs requires trimming to size (apart from with the 1000ml bottles) and should be cut with a 45 degree angle. (remember to hold the diptube against the bottle and cut a little longer than you think you need it, so it can bend at the bottom of the bottle to get to all the liquid, and you can always trim a little more off, but you can't stick it back on)
£1.20 (£1.00 ex VAT)
18 In Stock
New updated Kaze Master fan controller
LCD display for temp and RPM
Low voltage start-up
Alarm function Works with standard (3-pin) and PWM (4-pin) fans
Size / Retractable dials
The Kaze Master is designed to be installed into a 5.25" bay. As protruding control knobs would interfere with front doors of computer cases (preventing their closure), the Kaze Master II is equipped with retractable control knobs to make usage with such models possible.
The LCD-display lets the user check both fan RPM and temperatures. It is also possible to choose between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Spin Up Voltage
The adjustable voltage range is between 3.7 to 12 volts. But as fans tend to have problems starting at lower ranges, this function ensures a 12 volt supply right from the start before settling down to the user's desired voltage setting.
Setting of the Heat Alarm Function
The Kaze Master offers a wide range of adjustable temperature settings for the alarm to sound. The user can choose between 55 - 90°C in steps of 5°C.
Power Feed Control
If the Kaze Master II detects no fan movement for 15 seconds, for safety reasons the power to that channel will be cut automatically.
£37.99 (£31.66 ex VAT)
Thermaltake NiC C4 Universal Intel/AMD Non-Interference CPU Cooler 220W 2xPWM
£46.80 (£39.00 ex VAT)
677 In Stock
Why are Fan Mounts Necessary?
Vibration from fan motors can travel into a PC case and become amplified when a fan is fitted tightly. This unwanted 'vibrational' noise is an issue if you wish to build a very quiet or virtually silent PC. These mounts have been designed 'from the drawing-board' specifically to tackle fan-induced vibrational noise! Acousti Ultra-Soft Fan Mounts are a 'no-vibration' alternative to standard fan screws or hard plastic push pins.
To prevent the transmission of vibrations from a motor (such as a fan motor), the vibrating part needs to be decoupled (or disengaged) from the case, and the vibrations need to be damped, that is, attenuated. Acousti Products have selected an ultra-soft silicone polymer that effectively decouples the fan and also attenuates unwanted vibration. Both the shape and materials have been designed together to give a widely compatible fan mount.
These mounts are made from an ultra-soft silicone polymer because it is softer and more chemically stable than cheaper alternatives like rubber or EPDM. Ultra-soft silicone is non-toxic, more chemically stable, and can also tolerate higher temperatures - so it is a superior material for this application.
Please note that this product is only compatible with flange type fans. This is because flange type fans do not have a 'tunnel' connecting the mounting holes like Rib type fans. Flange type design is the most popular type of fan moulding used in PCs & servers.
||OEM Fan Mounts
||Designed to fit Flange Type fans
|Range of Fan Mounting Holes
||4.0 - 5.25mm diameter
|Range of Case Mounting Holes
||4.0 - 5.5mm diameter
||26mm, Largest Diameter:8.0mm
||Ultra-Soft Silicone Dampening Polymer
|Normal Operating Temperature Range
||(-)20°C to (+)70°C
£22.74 (£18.95 ex VAT)
5 In Stock
Introducing Deep-Cleaning Gel™, an Antec Advance Cleaning Solution created to keep your electronic devices flawless and functional. Deep-Cleaning Gel™ contains a unique non-drip formula that adheres to your device's screen, allowing for quick and easy cleaning, and is anti-bacterial to keep your device germ-free. Apply it to your device between long periods of use, and then maintain your device's shine with other Antec Cleaning Solutions. The included 20 cm2 microfiber cloth efficiently dries your screen without any smudges or streak marks and gives it that extra shine. Deep-Cleaning Gel™ is available in a convenient travel-size 30 g bottle.
- Passes SGS testing by killing 99.9% of Stanphylococcus aureus and Eschencha coli bacteria
- Unique non-drip formula: adheres to screen to prevent damage
- Anti-bacterial: kills 99.9% of bacteria for over 24hours
- Fingerprint resistant: maximizes your screen's display
- Model: Deep-cleaning Gel™
- Certification/Safety: RoHS
- Unit Dimensions: 130 mm (H) x 65 mm (W) x 30 mm (D)
- Packaging Type: Pouch
- Packaging Dimensions: 322 mm (H) x 300 mm (W) x 130 mm (D)
- Net Weight: 48 g
- Gross Weight (packaged): 62 g
£4.29 (£3.58 ex VAT)
Gigabyte Barebones - AMD Graphite - MA02 Case 450W PSU KB/Mouse + F2A55M-DS2 MB
£85.80 (£71.50 ex VAT)
These cables are made using high quality SVHS cable and have gold connectors.
£2.63 (£2.19 ex VAT)
High performance quality HDMI-HDMI cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater, PlayStation 3, and business class projector based applications.
* Latest Version 1.4
* Fully compatible with HDMI 1.3b specification and Full HD Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps/340MHz
* Version 1.4 For higher speeds, Deeper Color & Additional Color spaces (for supported devices)
* Ethernet Capabilities (for supported devices)
* 3D over HDMI (for supported devices)
* Audio Return (for supported devices)
* Supports Resolution up to 4k x 2k which is up to 4 times that of 1080P (for supported devices)
* 28AWG (wire thickness) which is suitable for cables up to 10M in length
* 24K Gold Plated connectors to ensure superior signal transfer and maximum performance
* Transfer Digital Audio and Video signals at warp speed of 10.2 Gigabits per second!
* Digital video doesn't get any better than this
* Maximum reliability by tripe shielding (2*foil and 1*metal-braid screen) and gold plated pins(10mu)
* Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme
* Designed to meet all HDMI standards
* Treble screened to provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI
* Oxygen Free Copper conductor
* Tinned Copper Braid Shielding
* Interface: 1 HDMI Type A 19Pin Male Connector, Right Angled 1 HDMI Type A 19Pin Male Connector
* Color: Black
* Cable Length: 5 M
* Packing: P.E Bag
* Quantity: 1
£5.11 (£4.26 ex VAT)
0 In Stock
Power in your back pocket
Having trouble charging your mobile devices while on the go? With Antec’s PowerUp Slim 2200 battery charger’s 1A USB port, you can quickly charge devices such as the iPhone® or iPod® anywhere, anytime. Designed with Antec’s TruePower Mobile Technology™, the PowerUp Slim 2200 automatically shuts off once your devices are fully charged, preventing premature drain to its 2200 mAh Li-Polymer battery. Futhermore, the PowerUp Slim 2200’s LED indicator lets you know how much power is left in the charger before you need to recharge it again. Give your devices the power they need now with Antec’s PowerUP Slim 2200.
Slim Form Factor
Easily slides into backpacks, purses or pockets.
Cool colours to match you mobile devices.
Intelligent device shuts off automatically when fully charged, conserving battery charge for future use.
Easy to read blue LED display clearly shows remaining charge available.
Dual 1A USB ports
Quickly charge up to two devices at one time using rapid 1A power transfer.
Industrial Grade Protection
Protect your device against power surges and imbalances with a full range of current protections that work on any power grid.
Slim form factor fits easily into bags and pockets making it the ideal travel companion while impact resistant housing withstands abuse.
Micro-USB DC input : 5V
USB DC Output : USB*2.5V / 1A Max.
Protections : Over Charging Protection, Over Discharge Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Temperature Protection
Safety / Certifications : CE, RoHS, WEEE, FCC, C-Tick, PSE
Unit Dimensions : 4.1” (H) x 2.7” (W) x 0.4” (D)
Gross Weight : 7.1 oz / 200 g
Net Weight : 3.2 oz / 90 g
£21.45 (£17.88 ex VAT)