Shopping Basket: £0.00 (0 Items)
Shop by Category
-26 In Stock
Reliable 2.4GHz Wireless connection
Portable Nano Receiver
High-precision Laser tracking system
1600/ 800 DPI Adustable
4 Directional scrolling
Internet Back & Forward Buttons
Tracking system :
1600/ 800 dpi adjustable
Working distance :
ID connection time :
Plug and Play! Auto-Link ID!
CE/ FCC/ BSMI/ NCC/ Laser Product Class I
Mouse: (L)100x (W)60 x (H)36.5 mm
Receiver: (L)16x (W)8 x (H)21 mm
Support OS :
Windows 98/2000/ME/XP (32bit)/Vista
Packing Contents :
Mouse/ Receiver/ CD Driver/ AAA Battery x 2
£13.51 (£11.26 ex VAT)
With an excellent build quality, these patch cables are made using full copper wire and have moulded hoods to offer improved stability and reliability. Fully verified for 10/100 use AND Gigabit Ethernet, they are ideal for all-round usage from a single patch cable in a home environment to corporate patch-bays.
These 24 AWG, 4-pair full copper wire CAT6 Ethernet cables meet or exceed the following specifications:
- UTP CAT6
- ISO/IEC 11801
- EN 50288
- TIA/EIA 568B.2-1
- CM(UL), C(UL), CMH E164469-F3
- 3P CAT6 Class E certified
£3.07 (£2.56 ex VAT)
Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 Female to Male 30mm extender Black/DIY LCS/Fitting
£6.27 (£5.23 ex VAT)
High performance quality HDMI-HDMI cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater, PlayStation 3, and business class projector based applications.
* Latest Version 1.4
* Fully compatible with HDMI 1.3b specification and Full HD Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps/340MHz
* Version 1.4 For higher speeds, Deeper Color & Additional Color spaces (for supported devices)
* Ethernet Capabilities (for supported devices)
* 3D over HDMI (for supported devices)
* Audio Return (for supported devices)
* Supports Resolution up to 4k x 2k which is up to 4 times that of 1080P (for supported devices)
* 28AWG (wire thickness) which is suitable for cables up to 10M in length
* 24K Gold Plated connectors to ensure superior signal transfer and maximum performance
* Transfer Digital Audio and Video signals at warp speed of 10.2 Gigabits per second!
* Digital video doesn't get any better than this
* Maximum reliability by tripe shielding (2*foil and 1*metal-braid screen) and gold plated pins(10mu)
* Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme
* Designed to meet all HDMI standards
* Treble screened to provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI
* Oxygen Free Copper conductor
* Tinned Copper Braid Shielding
* Interface: 1 HDMI Type A 19Pin Male Connector, Right Angled 1 HDMI Type A 19Pin Male Connector
* Color: Black
* Cable Length: 1.5 M
* Packing: P.E Bag
* Quantity: 1
£3.06 (£2.55 ex VAT)
This cable is used between the handset and base unit of telephones (and fax machines fitted with handsets)
£3.37 (£2.81 ex VAT)
302 In Stock
- Compatible with Nvidia GTX400 series and ATI
- Five high performance power heatpipes
- Premium aluminium fins and pure copper base
- Two 92mm S-shape fans for 20% additional air flow
- Ball bearing for long life
- CrossFire and SLI compatible
||HD4850, HD4870, HD4890, HD5830, HD5850 and HD5870
||9800GT, 9800GTX, GTS250, GTX260, GTX275, GTX280, GTX285, GTX465, GTX470 and GTX480
|Air Flow (CFM)
||1 Ball and 1 Sleeve
|Cable Length (mm)
||0.5 (0.25 per fan)
|DC Voltage (V)
|Fan Speed (RPM)
||2 x 9215 S-Shape UV Blue Fan
|Heatsink Dimensions (mm)
||216 L x 95 W x 52 H
|Life Time MTTF at 40C (h)
|Noise Level (dBA)
|Static Pressure (mmAq)
£30.99 (£25.83 ex VAT)
What is METHYL ISOBUTYL KETONE?
Methyl isobutyl ketone (MIBK) is a colorless liquid with an odor similar to mothballs. MIBK is also known as 4-methyl-2-pentanone, hexone and isopropylacetone. While it is usually in liquid form, MIBK can change into a gas. MIBK will dissolve in water, alcohols, benzenes and ethers.
Where is MIBK found and how is it used?
MIBK occurs naturally in oranges, grapes and vinegar. MIBK is used as a solvent in factories that produce paints, rubber products, chemicals and machinery. As a solvent, it is used in pesticide application. Pharmaceutical companies that produce prescription drugs also use MIBK. MIBK strengthens and preserves flavors and fragrances. Consumer products containing MIBK include aerosol paints, coatings used in construction, and automobile and machinery paints and primers.
MIBK is used in home products like hard surface cleaners, dyes and tints, laundry starches, paints and varnish products. MIBK is also used in insecticides that control garden insects, greases and oil used as lubricants, automotive chemicals, pet flea and tick products, shoe polish, wood office furniture, and clear finishes, undercoats and primers.
Click Here for Wikipedia entry
Click Here for MSDS
£2.24 (£1.87 ex VAT)
Thermaltake Versa H15 M-ATX Gaming Case With Side Window USB3 Black Interior
£33.81 (£28.17 ex VAT)
- Maximises cleaning performance by easily picking up dust, dirt and liquid.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- Absorbs many times their own weight in liquid.
- The cloths are ideal for cleaning glass, ceramics, stainless steel, polished or painted surfaces as they Wipe dry leaving no streaking or smearing.
- Can be washed many times.
- Large 40 x 40 cm Sheets
£7.49 (£6.24 ex VAT)