Shopping Basket: £0.00 (0 Items)
Shop by Category
826 In Stock
Why are Fan Mounts Necessary?
Vibration from fan motors can travel into a PC case and become amplified when a fan is fitted tightly. This unwanted 'vibrational' noise is an issue if you wish to build a very quiet or virtually silent PC. These mounts have been designed 'from the drawing-board' specifically to tackle fan-induced vibrational noise! Acousti Ultra-Soft Fan Mounts are a 'no-vibration' alternative to standard fan screws or hard plastic push pins.
To prevent the transmission of vibrations from a motor (such as a fan motor), the vibrating part needs to be decoupled (or disengaged) from the case, and the vibrations need to be damped, that is, attenuated. Acousti Products have selected an ultra-soft silicone polymer that effectively decouples the fan and also attenuates unwanted vibration. Both the shape and materials have been designed together to give a widely compatible fan mount.
These mounts are made from an ultra-soft silicone polymer because it is softer and more chemically stable than cheaper alternatives like rubber or EPDM. Ultra-soft silicone is non-toxic, more chemically stable, and can also tolerate higher temperatures - so it is a superior material for this application.
Please note that this product is only compatible with flange type fans. This is because flange type fans (shown below) do not have a 'tunnel' connecting the mounting holes like Rib type fans. Flange type design is the most popular type of fan moulding used in PCs & servers.
£24.93 (£20.78 ex VAT)
White spirit (UK) or mineral spirits (US), also known as mineral turpentine, turpentine substitute, petroleum spirits, solvent naphtha (petroleum) or Stoddard solvent, is a petroleum-derived clear, transparent liquid which is a common organic solvent used in painting and decorating. In 1924, Atlanta dry cleaner W. J. Stoddard worked with Lloyd E. Jackson of the Mellon Institute of Industrial Research to develop a less volatile dry cleaning solvent as an alternative to the petroleum solvents in use. Dry cleaners began using the result of their work in 1928 and it soon became the predominant dry cleaning solvent in the United States, until the late 1950s.White spirit is used as an extraction solvent, as a cleaning solvent, as a degreasing solvent and as a solvent in aerosols, paints, wood preservatives, lacquers, varnishes, and asphalt products. In western Europe about 60% of the total white spirit consumption is used in paints, lacquers and varnishes. White spirit is the most widely used solvent in the paint industry. In households, white spirit is commonly used to clean paint brushes after use.
Click Here for Wikipedia entry
Click Here for MSDS
£7.75 (£6.46 ex VAT)
20ml Glass bottle with pipette.
£1.32 (£1.10 ex VAT)
-11 In Stock
High performance quality HDMI-HDMI cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater, PlayStation 3, and business class projector based applications.
* Latest Version 1.4
* Fully compatible with HDMI 1.3b specification and Full HD Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps/340MHz
* Version 1.4 For higher speeds, Deeper Color & Additional Color spaces (for supported devices)
* Ethernet Capabilities (for supported devices)
* 3D over HDMI (for supported devices)
* Audio Return (for supported devices)
* Supports Resolution up to 4k x 2k which is up to 4 times that of 1080P (for supported devices)
* 28AWG (wire thickness) which is suitable for cables up to 10M in length
* 24K Gold Plated connectors to ensure superior signal transfer and maximum performance
* Transfer Digital Audio and Video signals at warp speed of 10.2 Gigabits per second!
* Digital video doesn't get any better than this
* Maximum reliability by tripe shielding (2*foil and 1*metal-braid screen) and gold plated pins(10mu)
* Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme
* Designed to meet all HDMI standards
* Treble screened to provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI
* Oxygen Free Copper conductor
* Tinned Copper Braid Shielding
* Interface: 1 HDMI Type A 19Pin Male Connector, Right Angled 1 HDMI Type A 19Pin Male Connector
* Color: Black
* Cable Length: 0.5 M
* Packing: P.E Bag
* Quantity: 1
£2.86 (£2.38 ex VAT)
Thermaltake A30 M-ATX 2 x USB3 Gaming Cube USB3 Black Interior 23cm Blue LED Fan
£76.44 (£63.70 ex VAT)
-88 In Stock
Hook-and-loop self fastening, reuse again and again
Easily adjusted to suit cable sizes
Made from tough and durable nylon
||165 x 16mm
£2.99 (£2.49 ex VAT)
Thermaltake Element Qi Mini-ITX Cube Chassis Fanless Design 220W APFC PSU USB3
£53.82 (£44.85 ex VAT)
This adapter enables a fibre optic digital audio cable fitted with a Toslink connector to be used with portable equipment (such as Discmans) which are fitted with 3.5mm miniplug sockets.
£1.77 (£1.48 ex VAT)
744 In Stock
Designed for new and experienced system builders looking for a versatile, reliable enclosure for the home or office comes Antec’s VSK4000E. Constructed with durable, galvanized steel, the VSK4000E is a tough case meant to last for several builds without fail. The VSK4000E is also made to keep your components cool thanks to its bottom and front side vents, 120 mm rear fan, 120 mm front fan mount and rear water cooling support while meeting Intel® Thermally Advantaged Chassis (TAC) 2.0 guidelines. Furthermore, the stylish black front panel is equipped with two USB 2.0 ports, Audio In/Out jacks and other essentials for your home or office needs.
- Cable Routing - Grommet-lined cable routing holes with 36 mm of space behind the motherboard tray
- Expansion - 7 expansion slots
- Sturdy and Stable - Sturdy steel frame for durability
- Cooling - up to 2 x 120mm fans can be fitted
- Solid Metal construction - High quality SGCC
||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
|Water Cooling Ready:
||185mm x 440mm x 412mm (W x H x D)
||185mm x 440mm x 412mm (W x H x D)
|Front Bezel Material:
||3 x 5.25” External
1 x 3.5” External
||5 x 3.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:
||7 x Full Size
||1 x 120 mm front intake fan (optional)
||1 x 120 mm rear exhaust fan
||2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio (Also Supports AC'97)
1 x Microphone
|Front Bezel Colour:
|System Cabinet Features:
|Net Weight (KGs):
£25.74 (£21.45 ex VAT)