Shopping Basket: £0.00 (0 Items)
Shop by Category
These units allow USB to be transmitted up to 60m. One adapter connects to the USB port. A UTP Cat 5e patch cable then bridges the gap between the adapters. The second adapter converts the signal back & a USB cable is then plugged into it. No power or drivers are required.
£30.64 (£25.53 ex VAT)
-10 In Stock
The Array R2 Mini ITX NAS case is setting new standards for the Home Server/DIY NAS market. With it's whopping six(!) hard drive bays in a very small enclosure, hardly bigger than your average bread toaster, it's certainly creating a new niche.
Built in high quality aluminium straight through with a nice touch for details, the Array R2 case provides a very exclusive way to store all your important data. The hard drive cage with room for six 3,5-inch HDD and one SSD, is removable and fitted with silicone anti-vibration grommets to minimise noise from the hard drives. In the front our award winning Silent Series 140mm is fitted, together with a washable filter. It takes in air from the side ventilation holes in the front panel. This ensures an efficient, but yet silent, cooling over the hard drives.
Furthermore, there is a SFX 300W PSU included, rated at more than 80% efficiency, with a silent temperature controlled fan. We have decided to include this PSU in the package, since it's fairly hard to find quality SFX PSU's in the market that is also silent, and not too expensive.
You can fit a Mini ITX or a Mini DTX motherboard into the case and there's also room for two expansion cards, for example a RAID card which you'd typically want to get the most out of your six hard drives. All necessary components and software naturally needs to be purchased separately, but we can recommend to use specialised NAS/Home Server software such as FreeNAS or Windows Home Server. Please note that there is no room for a 5,25-inch drive, we deliberately left this out since you don't generally use that in a NAS/Home Server environment, and it saved us a lot of space which we could use for fitting hard drives instead.
- Built in high quality aluminium
- Silent, efficient 300W SFX PSU included
- Room for six silicone mounted 3,5-inch HDD
- Room for one SSD
- Removable HDD cage for easy mounting
- Silent Series 140mm fan included in front, with washable filter
- Space available for CPU cooler: circa 90mm height
- Space available for expansion card: circa 140mm length
- Fits Mini ITX and Mini DTX motherboards
- Two expansion slots
- Case dimensions (WxHxD): 250x200x350mm
- Net weight: 4.1kg
- 80 PLUS rated SFX 300W PSU
- Silent, temperature controlled fan
- 7x SATA-connectors, 1x Molex, 1x 4-pin and 1x 20/24pin
- Meets CE, TUV safety requirements
- 140mm Silent Series
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25mm
- RPM: 600 +/- 10% RPM
- Noise: 9 dBA
- Airflow: 39 CFM, 66 m³/h
- Connection: 3-pin
- Power: 2.52 W +/- 10%
- Textile covered electrical cable
£159.99 (£133.33 ex VAT)
Antec A.M.P SP1 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker V2.1+EDR dbs1 Orange
£77.61 (£64.68 ex VAT)
Isopropanol is also know as Isopropyl Alcohol and IPA is a quickly evaporating Alcohol based chemical that cuts through Thermal Paste and residue allowing you to clean your CPU/GPU die and surrounding areas before applying new thermal paste. Isopropanol works fantastically with Arctic Silver products and allows you to shine the core for perfect heat transference with the thermal compound of your choice.
Click here for more information about Isopropanol.
Click here for the MSDS of the product. You MUST review this before purchasing the product.
Akasa Thermal compound AK TC-5022
• Low thermal resistance for superior heat transfer, 0.061cm²C/W @40 PSI
• Thin bond line for hi-efficiency conductivity
• Enhance cooling performance
• Non pressure dependent
• Multi-language instructions included
• RoHS compliant
• AMD recommended
For more information click here.
Lint Free Cloth
Our Lint free cloth is made from the highest specification, non-woven hydro-entangled material. It is aimed directly at the toughest and most demanding jobs. This water-entanglement or spunlaced process eliminates the use of chemical binders in the material avoiding the release of fibres and lint which is normally caused by the chemical binder being dissolved by liquids or solvents.
£8.99 (£7.49 ex VAT)
High performance quality HDMI-HDMI cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater, PlayStation 3, and business class projector based applications.
* Latest Version 1.4
* Fully compatible with HDMI 1.3b specification and Full HD Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps/340MHz
* Version 1.4 For higher speeds, Deeper Color & Additional Color spaces (for supported devices)
* Ethernet Capabilities (for supported devices)
* 3D over HDMI (for supported devices)
* Audio Return (for supported devices)
* Supports Resolution up to 4k x 2k which is up to 4 times that of 1080P (for supported devices)
* 28AWG (wire thickness) which is suitable for cables up to 10M in length
* 24K Gold Plated connectors to ensure superior signal transfer and maximum performance
* Transfer Digital Audio and Video signals at warp speed of 10.2 Gigabits per second!
* Digital video doesn't get any better than this
* Maximum reliability by tripe shielding (2*foil and 1*metal-braid screen) and gold plated pins(10mu)
* Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme
* Designed to meet all HDMI standards
* Treble screened to provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI
* Oxygen Free Copper conductor
* Tinned Copper Braid Shielding
* Interface: 1 HDMI Type A 19Pin Male Connector, Right Angled 1 HDMI Type A 19Pin Male Connector
* Color: Black
* Cable Length: 0.5 M
* Packing: P.E Bag
* Quantity: 1
£2.86 (£2.38 ex VAT)
0 In Stock
AeroCool are well know for producing some of the best fan controllers around and the V12XT helps to confirm this. Similar to the Touch 2000, the V12XT offers the ability to control up to four fans via a well thought out LCD touch panel display which shows the RPM of each installed fan. It also shows temperature readings of the four supplied temperature probes. These probes are to be placed next to or on critical components like the CPU and GPU heatsinks as well as items like hard drives and any other component that requires to be monitored. There is also the option of showing HDD activity on the panel. Operation Operation of the V12XT is very straightforward. Just press the padlock icon, press the number of the fan you want to control then press the plus or minus icons to increase or decrease the fan speed!
£41.34 (£34.45 ex VAT)
792 In Stock
New Version Ver. 2.3
Cooling: 12cm Silent Fan
Silent and Better Ventilation
ATX 12V Compliant for all Types of CPU and Mainboard
Dual 12v Rails
CE & PFC Approved
Dimensions: 150mm x 85mm x 158mm (W x H x D)
Input Voltage: 230 VAC
Input Current: 5A
Input Frequency Range: 50-60Hz
Power Good Signal: 150-450 ms
Hold Up Time: 1ms-40ms
MTBF: 100,000 Hours
Protection: OVP / UVP/ OPP
Operation Temperature: 45°C
Safety: CE /ROHS
Cooling: 12cm Fan
Noise: < 17 dBA
£34.32 (£28.60 ex VAT)
USES FOR METHYL ETHYL KETONE - BUTANONE:
Butanone dissolves many substances and is used as a solvent in processes involving gums, resins, cellulose acetate and nitrocellulose coatings and in vinyl films. For this reason it finds use in the manufacture of plastics, textiles, in the production of paraffin wax, and in household products such as lacquer, varnishes, paint remover, a denaturing agent for denatured alcohol, glues, and as a cleaning agent. Butanone is also used in dry erase markers as the solvent of the erasable dye.
Butanone is the precursor to methyl ethyl ketone peroxide, a catalyst for some polymerization reactions.
Click here for Wikipedia entry
Click here for MSDS
||Our child proof tamper evident cap is the default cap for all FILLED bottles, if you order a 1 litre iso with Trigger Spray (for example) the bottle will still come sealed with this cap and the Trigger cap seperately in the parcel.(Empty Bottles come only with the cap type purchased)
Requiring you to push down to rotate the cap it leaves a plastic ring around the neck of the bottle when opened the first time.
||Trigger spray cap, for distribution of liquid over a larger area, there are 3 settings, OFF/MIST/JET so you can distribute the contents as a fine mist, ideal for applying to large surface areas or the drench a surface with the JET setting.
When not in use it is recommended that the cap is set to OFF.
- The diptube on the Finger spray and trigger sprays requires trimming to size (apart from with the 1000ml bottles) and should be cut with a 45 degree angle. (remember to hold the diptube against the bottle and cut a little longer than you think you need it, so it can bend at the bottom of the bottle to get to all the liquid, and you can always trim a little more off, but you can't stick it back on)
- For long term storage customers are advised to put the child proof cap back on.
£3.33 (£2.78 ex VAT)
0 In Stock
• Active cooling solution for 2U chassis
• Solid copper heatsink 88 x 77 x 28mm
• Reliable and long life twin ball bearing fan
• Auto thermal fan RPM control
||Intel 604 pins
||88.9 x 78 x 60 mm
||88.9 x 77.6 x 28.5 mm
||70 x 70 x 15 mm
||3000 - 6000 R.P.M.
|Fan air pressure
||2.23 - 8.94 mm-H2O
||23.49 - 46.98 CFM
|Fan life expectancy
||Twin Ball Bearing
||29.1 - 46.5 dB(A)
£24.59 (£20.49 ex VAT)
206 In Stock
AeroCool's Shark Series of fans offer a Shark Fin blade design to generate high air pressure and high air flow. Not only that are are lots of blades, 15 in all. A normal fan has around 6-8 blades! The fans are standard 3-pin fans but adaptors are supplied with 3-pin to 4-pin molex connectors to increase compatibility. The fans are also supplied with a 7 volt resistor so the maximum RPM can be reduced by around 40% which will reduce the noise the fan produces as well as airflow.
||120 X 120 X 25mm
||12V or 7V with VRC *
||<=9.0V or <=7.0V with VRC
||3.6W or 1.56W with VRC
||0.30A or 0.13A with VRC
||1500 or 800 RPM±10% with VRC
||82.6 or 32.5 CMF with VRC
||1.273 or 0.305 mm-H2O with VRC
||26.5 or 12.6 dBA with VRC
||Voltage Reduction Cable, Rubber and metal fan screws and 3-pin to 4-pin molex adapter
£6.63 (£5.53 ex VAT)
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group).
The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss
Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
Resolutions up to 1920*1200
Supports digital signal only
Maximum reliability by tripe shielding (2*foil and 1*metal-braid screen) and gold plated pins (10mu)
Purity of copper wire higher than 99.99 %( OFC)
With thumbscrews for easy installation.
Connectors: DVI-D (24+1 pin) Male to DVI-D Dual Link (24+1 pin) Male
Length: 7.0 Meters
£6.45 (£5.38 ex VAT)
2 In Stock
|The Digital Thermometer with band display and an integrated sensor system designed to accurately measure various temperatures, eg CPU or disk temperatures. The sensor is extremely thin, so that it can be placed in confined and inaccessible locations. The display is a strap-display and also in numbers. The thermometer is connected directly to the power of the PC and requires no battery (connected through).
Among other things, a snap-in assembly can be used on a hole size of 47.0mm x 26.5mm .
- Technical data
- Measuring range: 0 ° C to 80 ° C
- Resolution: 0.1 ° C
- Accuracy: <1 ° C
- Display: constant
- Sample rate: 2sec
- Sensor: inline sensor
- ~ 100cm cable length
- Color: black
- 4 pin power connector
- Current consumption: ~ 0.125 W
- Display reversible ° C / ° F
- Installation opening: 47x26, 5mm
- Size: 47.5 x 28.3 x 16.7 mm
£15.36 (£12.80 ex VAT)