Shopping Basket: £0.00 (0 Items)
Shop by Category
-46 In Stock
||AirFlow (Max) CFM
Inch H 2 O
Cable Length = Approx 23cm (Fan edge to end of connector), No Screws.
£2.99 (£2.49 ex VAT)
This adapter allows a SVHS (s video) cable fitted with a 4 pin miniDIN plug to be connected to a composite video port or device and contains electronic components to ensure that the luminance and chrominance are correctly balanced.
£3.71 (£3.09 ex VAT)
These kettle style cables allow equipment fitted with a standard IEC320 connector to be plugged into a UK mains power socket. They have moulded plugs, are 5 amp fused and are manufactured using WEEE compliant materials
£6.53 (£5.44 ex VAT)
Thermaltake Toughpower XT 1275W 80+ Gold Certified Modular PSU 14cm Fan Jap Caps
£210.60 (£175.50 ex VAT)
-51 In Stock
- 3 direct contact heat pipes with a base that is engineered to minimize CPU contact gaps–providing excellent heat conduction.
- Option for adding 2nd fan with quick-snap fan brackets to increase cooling performance.
- A mere 17 dBA (minimum speed) is accomplished by utilizing a silent 92mm PWM fan with a wide RPM range.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the latest Intel? LGA 1366 / 1155 and AMD FM1 / AM3+.
- Excellent airflow design with compact heat sink dimension.
Optimized for current and future generation sockets, the Hyper TX3 EVO sees improvement in its Direct Contact heat pipe performance, expanded socket support, and a higher quality 92mm wide-range PWM fan.
||Intel Socket LGA1366/1156/1155/775
AMD Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Core™2 Extreme / Core™2 Quad / Core™2 Duo / Pentium / Celeron
Phenom™ II X4 / Phenom™ II X3 / Phenom™ II X2 / Phenom™ X4 / Phenom™ X3 / Athlon™ II X4 / Athlon™ II X3 / Athlon™ II X2 / Athlon™ X2 / Athlon™ / Sempron™
||90 x 79 x 136 mm (3.5 x 3.1 x 5.4 inch)
|Heat Sink Material
||Aluminum fin / 3 heat pipes
|Fan Dimension (W / H / D)
||92 x 92 x 25 mm
||800 ~ 2200 R.P.M. (PWM)
||15.7 - 43.1 CFM
|Fan Air Pressure
||0.35 - 2.63 mmH2O
|Fan Life Expectancy
||Long life sleeve
|Fan Noise Level (dB-A)
£17.99 (£14.99 ex VAT)
Generic Case Fan 20cm Red LED 3 Pin Connector + Screws
£3.74 (£3.12 ex VAT)
0 In Stock
Excellent microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
Auto restart while AC is recovering
Simulated sine wave
Cold start function
USB/RS-232 communication port and RJ-11 phone protection
USB Port, with USB Cable (Included)
650 VA / 360 W
110/120 VAC or 220/230/240 VAC
Voltage Range :
81-145 VAC / 162-290 VAC
Frequency Range :
60/50 Hz (auto sensing)
AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode) :
Frequency Range (Batt. Mode) :
60 Hz or 50 Hz ± 1 Hz
Transfer Time :
Typical 2-6 ms, 10 ms Max.
Waveform (Batt. Mode) :
Simulated Sine Wave
Battery Type & Number :
12 V/ 4.5 AH x 1
Backup Time (One PC load @ 120 W) :
Typical Recharge Time :
4-6 hours recovery to 90% capacity
AC Mode :
Battery Mode :
Full Protection :
Overload, Discharge and Overcharge Protection
Battery Mode :
Sounding every 10 seconds
Low Battery :
Sounding every second
Sounding every 0.5 seconds
Battery Replacement Alarm :
Sounding every 2 seconds
Output Receptacles :
Schuko, NEMA, and IEC selections
294mm x 110mm x 145mm
(D x W x H)
Net Weight :
Noise Level :
Less than 40dB
Management/ Optional USB/ RS-232 Port :
Supports Windows® 98/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008, Windows® 7, Linux, and MAC
0-90 % RH @ 0- 40°C (non-condensing)
£31.20 (£26.00 ex VAT)
UTP category 5e patch 5.0m WHITE
£2.89 (£2.41 ex VAT)
5 In Stock
X-Predator Evil Black Edition
We are proud to announce AeroCools first range of super tower cases - the X-Predator. These massive gaming cases are both sleek and aggressive in design and features higher performance and innovative functions, superb airflow, easy installation and supports the latest and hottest CPUs, motherboard and graphics cards. It also features USB3 and is compatible with SSDs.
The cases are solidly constructed from 0.8mm and 1.0mm Japanese Steel and beautifully finished both inside and out. The X-Predators are finished in several different colours, covering all tastes. The PCI covers, motherboard plate and screw-less kits are colour coordinated which makes the cases stand out from the crowd as well as making it look unique!
The X-Predator cases are designed with "User-Friendly" concept in mind and give the user great expandability and versatility. Its innovative screw-less features and 90° rotated HDD cage make these chassis easy to work with. Cable routing holes are pre-cut on the motherboard plate so users can eliminate the cable mess inside the chassis by hiding them behind the motherboard plate. These pre-cut holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent damage to the cables. A CPU holes is also pre-cut on the motherboard plate for ease of cooler assembly or removal.
The chassis offer great expansion capabilities. they support six 5.25" and one 3.5" external devices and six 3.5" hard drives, which also support 2.5" SSDs. The chassis are also deep and large enough to accommodate high end graphics cards up to 330mm in length. They also support XL-ATX motherboard, such as Gigabytes X58-UD9 and MSIs Big Bang Marshal. The X-Predator range features 10 PCI slots making it possible for the case to house a Quad graphics card solution. AeroCool also made the cases wide enough to support high end CPU coolers up to 190mm tall.
Maximised Air Flow & Fan Controller
To maximise air flow there are eight positions for fans, one front LED 230mm fan (supplied), one rear 120/140mm fan (not supplied), one roof black 230mm fan (supplied), one bottom 120/140mm fan (not supplied) and four 120/140mm (or one 180/200mm) fan which can be attached to the side panel (not supplied). Also, the case features two sets of fan controllers to help control the installed fans.
Even More Features!
Other advanced features include pre-installed rubber grommets for all HDDs along with a PSU gasket to help reduce vibration during system operation. Quad water-cooling holes are also pre-drilled to support high end water cooling systems. And last but not least the case also has one USB3 port, as well as three USB2 ports, E-SATA and audio ports at the top of the case for convenience.
- High Performance "Super Tower" for gamers and enthusiasts.
- Solidly constructed chassis - The chassis is solidly constructed with 0.8mm and 1.0mm SECC Japanese steel.
- Unique and Attractive Internal Color Combination - The standard XPredator model comes with "All Black interior. The XPredator "Evil Black" edition is beautifully finished in Black/Orange combination - ie. the PCI covers, MB Plate and screw-less kits are high-lighted in Orange color to make the case UNIQUE and stands out from the others.
- High-End Graphic Card Support (up to 330mm) - Supports Longer high-end VGA cards up to 330mm.
- High Expandability and Supports E-ATX and the latest XL-ATX MB such as Gigabytes latest GA-X58A-UD9 - Supports 6 x 5.25" external devices, 6 x HDDs (either SSD or 3.5" HDDs or 2.5" HDDs) and 1 x 3.5" external device (with the converter provided) such as a Floppy drive or a Card Reader.
- Ease of Installation - The XPredator case includes an array of advance features to enhance every stage of build. New innovative 5.25", 3.5" and PCI slot screw less designs make installing and swapping components an effortless process.
- Easy Access Top I/O Ports w/ USB3.0 support - 3 sets of USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 Super Speed USB, Audio/Mic (AC 97 + HD audio) and E-SATA ports are located on the top panel for easy access.
- Smart Cable Routing and Management - Cable routing holes are pre-drilled on the MB plate so users can hide cables and wires behind the MB tray. These pre-drilled holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent damages to the cables.
- Dust Protection - Includes removable bottom PSU dust filters to prevent dust entering your computer.
- Mesh PCI cover - Includes Metal Mesh PCI covers for better ventilation.
- Bottom PSU position - the bottom PSU location enables PSUs to suck in cold air and provide better air flow for your system.
- Water-cooling Support - Quad water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems.
- High End Cooler Support and Assembly - CPU hole is pre-drilled on the MB plate for simple cooler assembly and removable. The chassis can also support High End coolers up to 190mm in height.
- Beautifully finished Transparent "Grey" Side Window with the option to install 4 x 12cm or 14cm fans
- Superb Airflow and Performance - The XPredator case comes with 1 x 23cm Quad Orange LED front in-take fan, 1 x 23cm top exhaust fan, 1 x 12/14cm back exhaust fan (optional), 1 x 12/14cm bottom in-take fan (optional) and 4 x 12cm/14cm or 1 x 18/20cm in-take side panel fans (optional). In addition, 2 sets of fan controllers are provided to control these fans.
- Rubber grommets for HDDs, case feet and PSU dampens vibration during system operation.
||ATX, Micro ATX
|Water Cooling Ready:
||234mm x 600mm x 555mm (W x H x D)
||295mm x 635mm x 645mm (W x H x D)
|Front Bezel Material:
||ABS Plastic + Mesh
||Window / Vented
||6 x 5.25” External
1 x 3.5” External
||6 x 3.5” Internal
6 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:
||6 x 5.25" (external) and 6 x 3.5 or 2.5" HDDs and 1 x 3.5" (external)
||10 x Full Size
||1 x 23cm fan ORANGE LED(included)
||1 x 23cm fan (included)
||1 x 12/14cm fan (optional)
||4 x 12/14cm fans or 1 x 18/20cm fan (optional)
||1 x 12/14cm fan (optional)
||1 x USB 3.0
3 x USB 2.0
1 x E-SATA
1 x HD Audio (Also Supports AC'97)
1 x Microphone
|Front Bezel Colour:
|System Cabinet Features:
|Net Weight (KGs):
£107.64 (£89.70 ex VAT)