Shopping Basket: £0.00 (0 Items)
Shop by Category
Seasonic S12-II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified PSU Jap Caps 12cm BB Fan
£73.32 (£61.10 ex VAT)
This is used for the manufacture of patch and crossover cables
£0.82 (£0.68 ex VAT)
Isopropanol is also know as Isopropyl Alcohol and IPA is a quickly evaporating Alcohol based chemical that cuts through Thermal Paste and residue allowing you to clean your CPU/GPU die and surrounding areas before applying new thermal paste. Isopropanol works fantastically with Arctic Silver products and allows you to shine the core for perfect heat transference with the thermal compound of your choice.
Click here for more information about Isopropanol.
Click here for the MSDS of the product. You MUST review this before purchasing the product.
||Our child proof tamper evident cap is the default cap for all FILLED bottles, if you order a 1 litre iso with Trigger Spray (for example) the bottle will still come sealed with this cap and the Trigger cap seperately in the parcel.(Empty Bottles come only with the cap type purchased)
Requiring you to push down to rotate the cap it leaves a plastic ring around the neck of the bottle when opened the first time.
||Trigger spray cap, for distribution of liquid over a larger area, there are 3 settings, OFF/MIST/JET so you can distribute the contents as a fine mist, ideal for applying to large surface areas or the drench a surface with the JET setting.
When not in use it is recommended that the cap is set to OFF.
- The diptube on the Finger spray and trigger sprays requires trimming to size (apart from with the 1000ml bottles) and should be cut with a 45 degree angle. (remember to hold the diptube against the bottle and cut a little longer than you think you need it, so it can bend at the bottom of the bottle to get to all the liquid, and you can always trim a little more off, but you can't stick it back on)
- For long term storage customers are advised to put the child proof cap back on.
£2.55 (£2.12 ex VAT)
887 In Stock
Powercool PA-878 Over Ear Headphones 40mm Drivers Microphone Retail Boxed
£4.37 (£3.64 ex VAT)
11 In Stock
The GX500 is designed for Gamers from the inside-out, from its spacious interior, to its advanced cooling system. A total of three fans come standard along with washable dust filters and handy cable routing that helps keep equipment cool, dust-free and reliable. The GX500 also lets you organize a clean, powerful build with space for Elite GPUs up to 15" (380mm) in length, and extra space behind the motherboard tray.
Form Factor: Midi Tower
- Advance cooling system - includes 3 fans, and 3 additional fan mounts
- Fan Control - (High/off/Low) to achieve the balance between high performance and quiet computing
- GPU Support - Supports up to 15” GFX Cards
- Connectivity - 2 x USB3.0 front Ports
Motherboard Support: ATX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling Ready: Yes
Dimensions: 205mm x 458mm x 476mm (W x H x D)
Packaging Dimensions: 205mm x 458mm x 476mm (W x H x D)
Body Material: 0.6mm Steel
Front Bezel Material: Plastic
Side Panel: Vented
External Bays: 2 x 5.25” External
1 x 3.5” External
Internal Bays: 4 x 3.5” Internal
1 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes:
Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
Cooling Front: 2 x 120 mm front intake fans (optional)
Cooling Top: 2 x 120 mm top exhaust fans (included)
Cooling Rear: 1 x 120 mm rear fan (included)
Cooling Side: 1 x 120 mm side fan to cool graphic cards (optional)Cooling Bottom: None
IO Ports: 2 x USB 3.0
1 x HD Audio (Also Supports AC'97)
1 x Microphone
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
System Cabinet Features:
PSU Included: No
Net Weight (KGs): 5 KGs
£42.90 (£35.75 ex VAT)
Thermaltake E-Sports Ventus Laser Gaming Mouse
£34.79 (£28.99 ex VAT)
35 In Stock
Aerocool Introduces The XPredator X1
For those who have dreamed of owning an XPredator case but never end up getting one due to its sheer chassis size, now here is the good news: Aerocool has introduced the new XPredator X1.
Dimensions of the Different Cases (H x W x D)
The original XPredators - 600mm x 234mm x 555mm
The XPredator X3 - 527mm x 223mm x 533mm
The XPredator X1 - 482mm x 190mm x 475mm
The XPredator X1 is a standard midi case that comes in four colors which are Black Edition, Evil Black Edition, Devil Red Edition and White Edition. While the chassis is generally smaller and thinner than the X3 and the original XPredators, it is surprisingly capable of supporting long high-end graphic cards up to 400mm. It also has a fan controller knob on the top panel that can support up to 25W.
Both X1 and X3 are designed to look "within the family" - the scale-like ventilation on the top panel can be opened and closed for better air flow regulation - its distinct feature that can be seen in all XPredators.
- Solidly constructed chassis interior (0.5mm SPCC).
- Supports CPU cooler max. height up to 158mm.
- Supports Long VGA Cards up to 400mm.
- Includes 1 x 12cm Orange fan at rear and 1 x 12cm Orange LED fan in front.
- Top panel flaps can be opened or closed to control air flow more efficiently.
- Dust filter for PSU.
- Includes a fan controller knob controls fan/s up to 25W.
- 6 x 5 1/4” < 3 1/2” convertor brackets (Multi-Purpose Adaptors to install fans, HDDs and floppy/card rader) – can be used as fan adaptor, can install 3.5” HDDs and 2.5” HDDs and can be used to install floppy or card reader.
- Cable Routing Management (pre-drilled holes on the MB plate).
- Pre-drilled CPU holes for easy mounting and removable of CPU cooler.
- 2 x USB3.0 or 2 x USB2.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from top panel.
||ATX, Micro ATX
|Water Cooling Ready:
||190mm x 482mm x 475mm (W x H x D)
||249mm x 540mm x 537mm (W x H x D)
|Front Bezel Material:
||3 x 5.25” External
||6 x 3.5” Internal
6 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:
||6 x 3.5"/2.5" compatible
||7 x Full Size
||Can install 1~3 12cm fans - (w/Fan adaptor) (1 x 12cm Orange LED fan included)
||2 x 12cm fans (Optional)
||1 x 12cm Orange fan (included)
||2 x 12 or 14cm fans (Optional)
||1 x 12cm fan (Optional), can install 1~3 12cm fans (w/Fan adaptor) (Optional)
||2 x USB 3.0
1 x AC'97 Audio
1 x Microphone
|Front Bezel Colour:
|System Cabinet Features:
||Include 1 x Fan Controller
|Net Weight (KGs):
£43.68 (£36.40 ex VAT)
These adapters are used to run RS232 data over long distances (up to 100m) using either flat 4,6 or 8 core cable or UTP Cat 5e cable to bridge the gap. They are used in pairs and have selectable pin assignment to enable them to be used for a variety of purposes
£3.36 (£2.80 ex VAT)
-9 In Stock
|• Fan speed reduction cable
• 2pin fan noise reduction
• Reduces 12 voltage supply by 5.5V
• Lengths : 10cm
||Fan speed reduction cable
|Cable length :
|Cable Material :
|Designed for :
|Fan connector :
||Reduces 12 voltage supply by 5.5V
|Product code :
£2.50 (£2.08 ex VAT)