Shopping Basket: £0.00 (0 Items)
Shop by Category
Thermaltake BlacX Gaming Case USB3 Black Interior Toolless HDD Dock
£42.90 (£35.75 ex VAT)
UTP category 5e patch 0.5m PINK
£0.99 (£0.83 ex VAT)
These fibre optic cables are used for connecting digital audio devices
£9.33 (£7.78 ex VAT)
Need more power for your Rackmount Server?
The new NC1000TX-G -LPfrom Dynamode is probably the most cost effective Gigabit Network cards on the market today. Featuring very high bandwidth throughput and low CPU overhead for efficient data transfer right up to 1000Mbps (Gigabit) speeds using a standard 32-bit PCI bus.
With full backward compatibility for both 10Mbps and 100Mbps complete with Full and Half Duplex flow control. Fully Plug n Play for the most popular Operating Systems.
Comes with a Low Profile Bracket for Rackmount Servers.
- Comply with the IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3x.
- Supports 64/32-bit, 66/33MHz PCI Local Bus Master for high speed operation of Rev. 2.2/2.1 specification.
- One RJ-45 connector supports 1000Mbps, 100Mbps or 10Mbps network speed and Auto-MDI/MDI-X.
- Plug-and-Play installation--auto-setup IRQ and I/O address.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control.
- Full-duplex design to double the performance to 20/200/2000Mbps.
- Supports Wake On LAN function.
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging.
- Realtek RTL8169S-64 Single Chip
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- PCI V2.2/2.1, 32-bit, 66/33MHz
- Windows 98SE/Me/NT/2000/XP, Netware Server 5.x/6.x, Netware ODI for DOS, Unix, Linux and MAC
- 163 x 45 mm (6.42 x 1.77 in.)
- FCC Class B, CE Mark, C-Tick
£9.02 (£7.52 ex VAT)
500 In Stock
These cables allow SATA devices to connect to the SATA controller at speeds of up to 300MB/s
£2.24 (£1.87 ex VAT)
38 In Stock
Antec’s EDGE series is the pinnacle of power supplies. EDGE is fully modular with a revolutionary 18+10-pin
MBU socket for the needs of tomorrow. By using a PSU that is 80 PLUS® GOLD & ErP Lot 6: 2013 certified,
operating up to 92% efficient, you can reduce your electricity bill by up to 20% when compared to many other
power supplies. EDGE’s innovative 16-pin sockets create a new level of flexibility by doubling the modular
connectivity, supporting two different 8-pins connectors and even future connectors of 10, 12, 14 or 16-pins.
All cables are darkened and also flat (except MBU cable) to become Flat Stealth Wires and are thus nearly
invisible in your chassis. 2 High Current Rails and a ~99% +12V output ratio maximize EDGE’s capabilities to
power the latest CPU’s & GPU’s. CircuitShield™ makes EDGE safe and reliable in any environment with its 7
industrial-grade protections. Backed by a 5 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support, EDGE embodies
everything a power supply can accomplish today550W Continuous Power
- 650W Continuous Power - Guaranteed 650W of Continuous Power from Ante6
- 80 PLUS® GOLD certified - Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- Save Energy and Money - Reduce your electricity bill by up to 20%
- 135 mm LED FDB Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality LED fluid dynamic bearing bearing fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- 28(18+10)-pin MBU socket - For possible future MBU connectors
- 16-pin Socket - Industry-leading 16-pin socket double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- High Current Rails - 2 High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- 98% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- Multi PCI-E - 2 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO)
- Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps - High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- PhaseWave™ Design - A server-class LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- Flat Stealth Wires - Flat and darkened wires for minimal visibility in chassis(except MBU)
- AQ5 - Antec Quality 5-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
|AC INPUT: 100-240 VAC 9A - 4.5A 50-60Hz
||20+4 Pin Main Connectors:
||4+4 Pin 12V Connectors:
||4-Pin Molex Connectors:
||6+2 Pin PCI-e Connectors:
||Floppy Drive Connectors:
||150mm x 86mm x 170mm (W x H x D)
||9A - 4.5A
|Input Frequency Range:
||Active PFC (>.99)
|Power Good Signal:
|Hold Up Time:
||Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Pr
||cTUVus, CB, CE, FCC, TÜV, CCC, RCM, BSMI, Gost-R,
||135mm Silent White LED Fan
||< 17 dBA
|80 Plus Certified:
||Yes - 80 Plus Gold
||nVidia SLi Certified
ATi Crossfire Certified
|Manufacturer Part Number:
|Has Mains Plug:
|What's In The Box:
||2 rubber anti vibration de-couplers sets (red and black)
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):
||150mm x 86mm x 170mm (W x H x D)
|Net Weight (KGs):
|Gross Weight (KGs):
£99.84 (£83.20 ex VAT)
|• Provides 2 additional SATA power connectors
• 4pin PSU molex to 2x 15pin SATA power
• 30cm long
||Converts 4pin PSU Molex to 2x SATA power
|Cable length :
|PSU connector :
|Peripheral connector :
|HDD Interface :
|Product code :
£3.20 (£2.67 ex VAT)
CiT Vantage Plus 2 x USB3.0 Screwless Card Reader Dust Filter 3 x Blue LED Fans
£37.44 (£31.20 ex VAT)
0 In Stock
X-Viper Modular 750W 80+ Bronze Active PFC 14CM FDB Fan Single Rail
£56.16 (£46.80 ex VAT)