Shopping Basket: £0.00 (0 Items)
Shop by Category
Made with micronized aluminum oxide and boron nitride.
Arctic Alumina uses a layered composite of three unique shapes and sizes of ceramic particles to maximize particle-to-particle contact area and thermal transfer. This exclusive combination provides performance exceeding most metal based compounds.
Controlled triple phase viscosity.
Arctic Alumina does not contain any silicone. The suspension fluid is a proprietary mixture of advanced polysynthetic oils that work together to provide three distinctive functional phases. As it comes from the tube, Arctic Alumina's consistency is engineered for easy application in a thin even layer. During the CPU's initial use, the compound thins out to enhance the filling of the microscopic valleys and ensure the best physical contact between the heatsink and the CPU core. Then the compound thickens slightly over the next 50 to 200 hours of use to its final consistency designed for long-term stability.
NOTE: (This should not be confused with conventional phase change pads that are pre-attached to many heatsinks. Those pads melt each time they get hot then re-solidify when they cool. The viscosity changes that Arctic Alumina goes through are much more subtle and ultimately much more effective.)
Arctic Alumina will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
Arctic Alumina Compound is a pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive.
Thermal conductivity: >4.0 W/mK (Hot Wire Method Per MIL-C-47113)
Thermal Resistance: <0.010°C-in2/Watt (0.001 inch layer)
Extended temperature limits: – 40°C to >180°C
Lower full load core temperatures:
2 to 10 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads.
When measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
Clean Up :
Arctic Alumina Compound cleans off easily from CPUs and heatsinks. In most cases, simply wiping with a dry cloth will easily remove the compound from the CPU and heatsink.
Arctic Alumina is sold in:
1.75 gram tubes.
(A bit more than 1cc) This is enough compound to cover at least 25 to 35 small CPU cores, or 9 to 15 large CPU cores, or 4 to 8 heat plates. At a layer 0.003" thick, one tube will cover approximately 24 square inches.
3.5 gram tubes.
(About 2.2cc) At a layer 0.003" thick, one tube will cover approximately 48 square inches.
14 gram tubes
(About 9cc) At a layer 0.003" thick, one tube will cover approximately 192 square inches.
(£5.83 ex VAT)
-12 In Stock
• 4 x 8mm heatpipes, large aluminum fins with Heat Pipe Contact provide effective cool.
• All-in-one socket design for compatible with both Intel LGA 775/ LGA 1366/ LGA 1156/LGA 2011 and AMD
• User can choose to install one or two 12cm silent fans(PWM Function) according user’s need to achieve great noiseless and cooling capacity.
• Easy installation.
Click Here for installation instructions
|Overall Dimension :
||130 x 122 x 160 x mm
|DC Fan Size :
||120 x 120 x 25 mm
|Heat Sink Material :
||Aluminum Fin+Heat Pipe
|Bearing Type :
||Ever Lubricate Bearing (Long Life bearing)
|Rated Speed :
||800~2200 ±15% RPM (PWM Function)
|Noise Level :
|Rated Voltage :
||DC 12 V
(£20.83 ex VAT)
436 In Stock
This pack contains 4 Case Fan screws - Thick-threaded for attaching a case fan to your chassis.
(£0.27 ex VAT)
This network card supports IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX and offers full duplex through put (20 and 200 Mbps) to the switch or switching hub. Extension driver support for commonly used network operating systems is included
(£4.50 ex VAT)
Features and Specs:
High performance quality HDMI-HDMI cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater, PlayStation 3, and business class projector based applications.
* Latest Version 1.4
* Fully compatible with HDMI 1.3b specification and Full HD Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps/340MHz
* Version 1.4 For higher speeds, Deeper Color & Additional Color spaces (for supported devices)
* Ethernet Capabilities (for supported devices)
* 3D over HDMI (for supported devices)
* Audio Return (for supported devices)
* Supports Resolution up to 4k x 2k which is up to 4 times that of 1080P (for supported devices)
* 28AWG (wire thickness) which is suitable for cables up to 10M in length
* 24K Gold Plated connectors to ensure superior signal transfer and maximum performance
* Transfer Digital Audio and Video signals at warp speed of 10.2 Gigabits per second!
* Digital video doesn't get any better than this
* Maximum reliability by tripe shielding (2*foil and 1*metal-braid screen) and gold plated pins(10mu)
* Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme
* Designed to meet all HDMI standards
* Treble screened to provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI
* Oxygen Free Copper conductor
* Tinned Copper Braid ShieldingConnector Type:-
Interface: Gold Plated HDMI 19P male to HDMI 19P male
Cable Length: 7.0 Metre
(£5.79 ex VAT)
This box is used to switch between two PCs and two game port / MIDI devices
(£6.23 ex VAT)
157 In Stock
||AirFlow (Max) CFM
Inch H 2 O
Cable Length = Approx 23cm (Fan edge to end of connector), No Screws.
(£2.74 ex VAT)
These are used to terminate external SCSI chains. Although this is typically a SCSI II connector, if the chain being terminated is connectoed to a SCSi III card, then the chain will always require active termination at the end of the chain of devices For clarity, two of these products are illustrated, though they are actually supplied singly.
(£20.14 ex VAT)
UTP category 6 patch 5.0m ORANGE
(£5.33 ex VAT)
These cables allow 50 pin internal SCSI devices to connect to the controller
(£2.70 ex VAT)
|These fans have been specifically developed to deliver significant airflow while maintaining low noise levels. Silent Series R2 fans are available in sizes from 40mm up to 140mm.
All new Silent Series R2 fans are equipped with high performance hydraulic bearings, increasing both fan performance and reliability. Each fan 60mm and larger is packaged with both 4 metal screws and 4 rubber screws to ensure maximum fan-mounting options. Using the rubber screws allows mechanical decoupling from the case itself, reducing vibrations and decreasing the noise level (40 and 50mm feature metal mounting screws only).
The cable on each Silent Series R2 fan is fully sleeved for effortless cable routing and enhanced aesthetics.
Low Speed Normal Speed
Speed 850 +/-200RPM 1200 +/- 10%
Cable length 500 +/- 10mm
Number of blades 11
Starting voltage <11 <6
Max. airflow (cfm) 28,75 40,59
Max. pressure (mm-H2O) 0,54 1,07
Noise level (db) 12 15
(£7.49 ex VAT)
This cable can be used to connect your ADSL Modem (with an RJ11 socket) to the Filter/Splitter plugged into your BT ADSL enabled wall socket.
The RJ11 Pins are gold platted and 100% pure Copper used In order to avoid losing the data.
This cable has passed CE, FCC, ROHS Tests; the plastic of this cable is made of PVC and is 4pin cable in order to keep the data quality flow more accurate and flawless.
* 5M RJ11 US to RJ11 US ADSL cable
* Suitable to connect 56k Fax/Data/Voice
* Suite for ADSL connection
* 4 wired: straight through
* Connection: RJ11 to RJ11
* Pure Copper
* Color: Grey
(£2.42 ex VAT)