Shopping Basket: £0.00 (0 Items)
Shop by Category
4 In Stock
• Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0 (Supported Data Rates: 1.5 Mbps Low Speed,12 Mbps Full Speed & 480 Mbps High Speed)
• Connects to a computer using a A-B USB Data Cable
• Supports Standard 3.5 Inch IDE/EIDE or SATA Desktop Hard Disk Drives
• Light Aluminium Case with Plastic Ends
• Dimensions: 210.5 x 119.5 x 38.5 mm
• Power Supply Included
• One touch Power Supply with LED Indication
• Supports the following Operating Systems
• Windows 98SE (Driver on CD)
• Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7
• MAC OS 8.6 or above for USB 1.1 connection
• MAC OS X for USB 2.0 connection
• 1x 3.5” HDD Enclosure
• 1x Plastic Stand
• 1x USB A Plug - B Plug Data Cable, 1 Mtr
• 1x DC Power Cable
• 1x Mini SATA Power Adaptor
• Driver / User Guide CD
• Packet of Screws
£14.85 (£12.38 ex VAT)
-41 In Stock
|• Connects four fans to the PSU
• Speed reduction for two fans
• Choice of 5V and 12V connectors
||Multi-fan adapter with speed reduction
|Cable length :
|Cable Material :
|PSU connector :
||4-pin Molex (peripheral)
|Fan connector :
||4x 3pin (2x standard speed, 2x reduced speed +5V)
|Product code :
£1.86 (£1.55 ex VAT)
19 In Stock
Extends the reach of your 3-pin fans
High quality, individually sleeved cables
Braided cables help achieve a neat cabling solution for the internals of your PC
Cable Type: 3-pin extension
Length: 300 mm
£2.96 (£2.47 ex VAT)
These allow three UTP or ISDN cables to be coupled. They will allow two computers to share one connection point, but with only one computer in operation at a time
£2.78 (£2.32 ex VAT)
Scart plug to scart plug. These cables are fully wired with each line individually shielded plus an overall shield and are fitted with gold connectors.
£7.68 (£6.40 ex VAT)
0 In Stock
Universal Scissors cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG through 26AWG, and Type 1 foam-insulated conductors. A special
A Blade helps to easily remove the blocks from back mount frames.
An Insertion Sensor ensures the conductor is fully inserted into the block contacts before allowing any excess wire to be cut off.
Suitable for connecting cables, modules and distribution frames
The mouth of the press-pliers is made of magnetic steel, which is hard and durable
Multi-conductor round cable bundles with a maximum diameter of .5" (12.7 mm)
Multi-purpose cutter and stripper for data, telephone and network installations
While using press-pliers, just insert the crystal top into its position and press it
It won't damage the shelled-wire and works conveniently with high efficiency
Works with Cat3, Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6 shielded and non-shielded cable.
3 way crimper for 8P8C, 6P6C, 4P4C, RJ 45, 11 & 12 connectors
designed Wire Hook removes terminated conductors.
Cuts and strips multiple cable types
Made from high quality steel
Easy to use
£4.09 (£3.41 ex VAT)
Thermaltake E-Sports Galeru Gaming Mouse Bungee Cable Management Magnetic Design
£10.53 (£8.78 ex VAT)
-3 In Stock
|These fans have been specifically developed to deliver significant airflow while maintaining low noise levels. Silent Series R2 fans are available in sizes from 40mm up to 140mm.
All new Silent Series R2 fans are equipped with high performance hydraulic bearings, increasing both fan performance and reliability. Each fan 60mm and larger is packaged with both 4 metal screws and 4 rubber screws to ensure maximum fan-mounting options. Using the rubber screws allows mechanical decoupling from the case itself, reducing vibrations and decreasing the noise level (40 and 50mm feature metal mounting screws only).
The cable on each Silent Series R2 fan is fully sleeved for effortless cable routing and enhanced aesthetics.
Speed:3500 +/- 10%
Cable length:400 +/- 10mm
Number of blade:7
Starting voltage:< 9
£5.99 (£4.99 ex VAT)
Shiny Hardware Limited Bottles are strong HDPE, They are compatible with all our lids and chemicals (Isopropanol, Acetone and MEK)
||TRIGGER SPRAY cap, for distribution of liquid over a larger area, there are 3 settings, OFF/MIST/JET so you can distribute the contents as a fine mist, ideal for applying to large surface areas or the drench a surface with the JET setting.
When not in use it is recommended that the cap is set to OFF.
- The diptube on the FINGER SPRAY and TRIGGER SPRAYs requires trimming to size (apart from with the 1000ml bottles) and should be cut with a 45 degree angle. (remember to hold the diptube against the bottle and cut a little longer than you think you need it, so it can bend at the bottom of the bottle to get to all the liquid, and you can always trim a little more off, but you can't stick it back on)
£1.40 (£1.17 ex VAT)