Shopping Basket: £0.00 (0 Items)
Shop by Category
This adapter enables ATX power supplies fitted with a 20 pin mainboard power connector to be converted for use with the 24 pin power connector found on current mainboards
£4.09 (£3.41 ex VAT)
15 In Stock
Antec’s EDGE series is the pinnacle of power supplies. EDGE is fully modular with a revolutionary 18+10-pin
MBU socket for the needs of tomorrow. By using a PSU that is 80 PLUS® GOLD & ErP Lot 6: 2013 certified,
operating up to 92% efficient, you can reduce your electricity bill by up to 20% when compared to many other
power supplies. EDGE’s innovative 16-pin sockets create a new level of flexibility by doubling the modular
connectivity, supporting two different 8-pins connectors and even future connectors of 10, 12, 14 or 16-pins.
All cables are darkened and also flat (except MBU cable) to become Flat Stealth Wires and are thus nearly
invisible in your chassis. 2 High Current Rails and a ~99% +12V output ratio maximize EDGE’s capabilities to
power the latest CPU’s & GPU’s. CircuitShield™ makes EDGE safe and reliable in any environment with its 7
industrial-grade protections. Backed by a 5 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support, EDGE embodies
everything a power supply can accomplish today
- 750W Continuous Power - Guaranteed 750W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 80 PLUS® GOLD certified - Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- Save Energy and Money - Reduce your electricity bill by up to 20%
- 135 mm LED FDB Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality LED fluid dynamic bearing bearing fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- 28(18+10)-pin MBU socket - For possible future MBU connectors
- 16-pin Socket - Industry-leading 16-pin socket double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- High Current Rails - 2 High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- Flat Stealth Wires - Flat and darkened wires for minimal visibility in chassis(except MBU)
- 98% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- Multi PCI-E - 2 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO)
- Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps - High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- PhaseWave™ Design - A server-class LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- AQ5 - Antec Quality 5-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
|AC INPUT: 100-240 VAC 10A - 5A 50-60Hz
||20+4 Pin Main Connectors:
||4+4 Pin 12V Connectors:
||4-Pin Molex Connectors:
||6+2 Pin PCI-e Connectors:
||Floppy Drive Connectors:
||150mm x 86mm x 170mm (W x H x D)
||10A - 5A
|Input Frequency Range:
||Active PFC (>.99)
|Power Good Signal:
|Hold Up Time:
||Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Pr
||cTUVus, CB, CE, FCC, TÜV, CCC, RCM, BSMI, Gost-R,
||135mm Silent White LED Fan
||< 17 dBA
|80 Plus Certified:
||Yes - 80 Plus Gold
||nVidia SLi Certified
ATi Crossfire Certified
|Manufacturer Part Number:
|Has Mains Plug:
|What's In The Box:
||2 rubber anti vibration de-couplers sets (red and black)
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):
||150mm x 86mm x 170mm (W x H x D)
|Net Weight (KGs):
|Gross Weight (KGs):
£99.81 (£83.17 ex VAT)
-152 In Stock
This cooling kit is designed to provide everything you need to ensure stable and efficient operation of your PC. It is a perfect replacement for failing or noisy VGA and motherboards stock coolers. It will also effectively cool motherboard chipsets not equipped with coolers as standard.
Two passive and one active cooler for VGA (up to Radeon 9200Pro, GeForce 4MX), Northbridge and Southbridge chipsets are included. A dual mounting system is supplied, pushpins or thermal adhesive tapes, you choose which is appropriate for you PC. One 1.5g Syringe of hi-grade thermal compound is included.
• Cools GPU and motherboard
• Compatible with legacy ATI & NVIDIA VGA cards
• Easy tool-free installation
• 2 passive heatsinks with thermal adhesive tape pre-applied
• 1 active heatsink with dual-mounting (pushpins or thermal tape)
• Lo-noise fan with standard 3pin motherboard connector
• Thermal compound included
Multi-language installation manual
3 to 4-pin power cable adapter
£5.99 (£4.99 ex VAT)
Thermaltake Contac 30 Universal Intel/AMD CPU Cooler 160W Support 12cm PWM Fan
£28.35 (£23.62 ex VAT)
0 In Stock
The minimalistic Coolcube Mini is completely made of 1.5mm thick anodised aluminium. The power button is centrally located at the bottom of the case. The Coolcube offers a classical, timeless design that blends in perfectly with any environment. The case is designed for a Mini-ITX motherboard and can be equipped with an SFX power supply.
- Small and compact full aluminium chassis
- Compatible with Mini-ITX motherboards only
- Supports a SFX or a Nano PSU
- Utilises onboard graphics
The case can accommodate a single 3.5" or two 2.5" HDD/SSDs. The drive(s) is installed on the floor of the case. If a 3.5" HDD is chosen it is mounted using anti-vibration pads to help prevent any noise being transmitted on to the chassis. Please note that to reduce the footprint of the case, no PCI slots are available on the Coolcube Mini. The case only supports a SFX PSU and when installed the maximum height of CPU cooler is 75mm. It is possible to use the chassis with a Nano PSU, as a mounting hole for connecting the external power brick is featured. When using a Nano PSU, the CPU cooler height is increased to about 155 mm.
The cooling system of Coolcube is designed to minimise noise. For optimal system cooling, the left side panel is perforated, allowing a continuous exchange of air for the CPU cooler. On the rear it is possible to install a single 60mm fan (if required) to aid the case ventilation. The use of aluminium also contributes to improved heat dissipation.
Externally, two USB 3.0 ports are available, as well as the HD audio ports (mic and headphones). Appropriate hardware can therefore be connected quickly and easily.
The case also features four refined aluminium "HiFi" case feet that effectively decouple the case thanks to a special rubber-dampening material on the bottom of each foot.
£44.74 (£37.28 ex VAT)
20ml Glass bottle with pipette.
£1.32 (£1.10 ex VAT)
-88 In Stock
Award-winning NH-U9B Heatsink
The NH-U9B SE2 is built around Noctua's premium quality NH-U9B heatsink that combines excellent quiet cooling performance with compact size, making it ideal for use in HTPC systems and smaller cases.
SecuFirm2™ multi-socket mounting system
Noctua's enthusiast grade SecuFirm2™ multi-socket mounting provides broad socket compatibility (LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775, AM2, AM2+ and AM3) and meets the highest demands in safety, performance and ease-of-use.
2x NF-B9 92mm Premium Fan
Including two of Noctua's award-winning NF-B9 92mm fans with Low-Noise and Ultra-Low-Noise-Adaptors, the NH-U9B SE2 offers full flexibility in fine-tuning the cooler for supreme quietness and maximum performance in push-pull mode.
NT-H1 Thermal Compound
Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
Special Edition Premium Kit
Bundled with a tube of NT-H1, two exquisite NF-B9 fans and the new SecuFirm2™ multi-socket mounting system, the NH-U9B SE2 forms a complete premium quality package that's backed up with 6 years manufacturer's warranty and contains everything you need in order to achieve superb quiet cooling performance.
||Intel LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA775 and AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3 (backplate required)
|Height (without fan)
|Width (without fan)
|Depth (without fan)
|Height (with fan)
|Width (with fan)
|Depth (with fan)
|Weight (without fan)
|Weight (with fan)
||Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
||2 x Noctua NF-B9
|Rotational Speed (+/- 10%)
|Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%)
|Rotational Speed with U.L.N.A. (+/- 10%)
|Airflow with L.N.A.
|Airflow with U.L.N.A.
|Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.
|Acoustical Noise with U.L.N.A.
||> 150.000 h
£44.99 (£37.49 ex VAT)
This adapter cable allows two SATA devices to be powered from a single 5.25 inch molex power plug.
4 pin Molex
2 x Sata Power connectors
£1.80 (£1.50 ex VAT)
Thermaltake E-Sports Shock Gaming Headset 40mm Drivers 3.5mm Dynamite Orange
£32.37 (£26.98 ex VAT)