Shopping Basket: £0.00 (0 Items)
Shop by Category
Isopropanol is also know as Isopropyl Alcohol and IPA is a quickly evaporating Alcohol based chemical that cuts through Thermal Paste and residue allowing you to clean your CPU/GPU die and surrounding areas before applying new thermal paste. Isopropanol works fantastically with Arctic Silver products and allows you to shine the core for perfect heat transference with the thermal compound of your choice.
Click here for more information about Isopropanol.
Click here for the MSDS of the product. You MUST review this before purchasing the product.
||Our child proof tamper evident cap is the default cap for all FILLED bottles, if you order a 1 litre iso with TRIGGER SPRAY (for example) the bottle will still come sealed with this cap and the Trigger cap seperately in the parcel.(Empty Bottles come only with the cap type purchased)
Requiring you to push down to rotate the cap it leaves a plastic ring around the neck of the bottle when opened the first time.
||TRIGGER SPRAY cap, for distribution of liquid over a larger area, there are 3 settings, OFF/MIST/JET so you can distribute the contents as a fine mist, ideal for applying to large surface areas or the drench a surface with the JET setting.
When not in use it is recommended that the cap is set to OFF.
- The diptube on the FINGER SPRAY and TRIGGER SPRAYs requires trimming to size (apart from with the 1000ml bottles) and should be cut with a 45 degree angle. (remember to hold the diptube against the bottle and cut a little longer than you think you need it, so it can bend at the bottom of the bottle to get to all the liquid, and you can always trim a little more off, but you can't stick it back on)
- For long term storage customers are advised to put the child proof cap back on.
Lint Free Cloth
Our Lint free cloth is made from the highest specification, non-woven hydro-entangled material. It is aimed directly at the toughest and most demanding jobs. This water-entanglement or spunlaced process eliminates the use of chemical binders in the material avoiding the release of fibres and lint which is normally caused by the chemical binder being dissolved by liquids or solvents, it is fully compatible with all our chemicals (Isopropanol, Acetone and MEK).
£2.48 (£2.07 ex VAT)
- Maximises cleaning performance by easily picking up dust, dirt and liquid.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- Absorbs many times their own weight in liquid.
- The cloths are ideal for cleaning glass, ceramics, stainless steel, polished or painted surfaces as they Wipe dry leaving no streaking or smearing.
- Can be washed many times.
- Large 40 x 40 cm Sheets
£4.49 (£3.74 ex VAT)
Hand built in the UK using LSZH URM 70 stranded RG59 cable and high quality Neutrik phono plugs with metal barrels and gold plated connectors these cables are designed for high quality video and audio transmission of the type used by high definition TVs,
£29.88 (£24.90 ex VAT)
6 In Stock
High Performance Thermal Compound for the Enthusiast
MX-2 is a high thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance compound for components that require optimum thermal dissipation. It is ideally suited for use in CPU, GPU cooling and other applications between power semiconductor components and heat sinks where thermal conductivity is a major factor.
- High Thermal Conductivity
- Low Thermal Resistance
- Non-Electrical Conductive
- No Bleeding
Safe to apply anywhere
Since the MX-2 does not contain any metal particles, there are no problems regarding electrical conductivity or capacitance. Unlike other silver and copper compounds, MX-2 ensures that contact to electrical traces, pins and leads cannot result in any damage.
With MX-2 no curing and no bleeding of the compound are possible. In contrast to other products, this compound does not show decreasing performance over time, does not need to be reapplied and has a durability of at least 8 years.
£3.20 (£2.67 ex VAT)
Powercool 30cm SATA to SATA Braided Cable Red
£1.56 (£1.30 ex VAT)
Gigabyte GM-M3600 Optical Mouse Black USB
£3.98 (£3.32 ex VAT)
2 In Stock
Introducing 100% Natural Spray, an Antec Advance Cleaning Solution created to keep your devices flawless and functional. 100% Natural Spray is formulated to be fingerprint resistant and free of chemical additives, alcohol and ammonia. It is available in a 60 mL travel-size bottle for convenient on-the-go use and a 240 mL + 60 mL Home & Travel Pack. The included microfiber cloth efficiently dries your screen without any smudges or streak marks and gives it that extra shine. Protect your investment with Antec Advance Cleaning Solutions: the best solution for a clean screen!
- No chemical additives: derived from organic sources for an all natural solution Fingerprint resistant: maximizes your screen’s display
- Fingerprint resistant: maximizes your screen’s display Alcohol & ammonia-free: designed specifically for electronically sensitive devices
- Alcohol & ammonia-free: designed specifically for electronically sensitive devices 11.8"e; x 11.8"e; (30cm x 30cm) Microfiber cloth included
- 11.8"e; x 11.8"e; (30cm x 30cm) Microfiber cloth included
- Model: 100% Natural Spray 240 + 60 mL
- Certification/Safety: RoHS
- 60 mL bottle Unit Dimensions: 139 mm (W) x 33 mm (W) x 33 mm (D)
- Packaging Type: Clamshell
- 60 mL Packaging Dimensions: 242 mm (H) x 160 mm (W) x 52 mm (D)
- 60 mL Net Weight: 91.2 g
- 60 mL Gross Weight (packaged): 143.8 g
£3.90 (£3.25 ex VAT)
Antec A.M.P SP0 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker V3.0 Green
£28.08 (£23.40 ex VAT)
UTP category 5e patch 0.5m BLACK
£0.99 (£0.83 ex VAT)