Shopping Basket: £0.00 (0 Items)
Shop by Category
Gigabyte GM-M6580 Black Laser USB
£6.24 (£5.20 ex VAT)
These cables are made using professional oxygen free high definition video cable and high quality gold connectors with gold and chromed barrels. They are designed for high performance video transmission.
£9.36 (£7.80 ex VAT)
These cables will connect USB ports on a computer or hub to USB devices fitted with standard mini USB ports of the type used by Sony, Casio, Canon, HP and others.
£2.53 (£2.11 ex VAT)
0 In Stock
Slimmer is Better
Antec now makes it easier than ever to charge and power your notebook while on the go with the SNP90. This notebook power adapter's slim, lightweight design offers the utmost portability, making it perfect for travel. And with seven detachable connectors, the SNP90 works with virtually any notebook on the market, including the latest models from Dell, Toshiba, Acer, HP, Sony and more. Lighten your load and charge your notebook with 90 watts of Continuous Power with one notebook power adapter: Antec's SNP90.
Key Features - Universal Notebook Power Adapter
- Compatible with models from Dell, Toshiba, Acer, HP, Sony, Fujitsu, Compaq, ASUS & more. For a complete list, visitwww.antec.com/snp90
- ENERGY STAR® qualifiedto save you money and help protect the environment
- AC input: 100-240V: 1.5A
- DC output: 90W / 4.74A
- Output voltage: 19V
- Voltage range: 18.4 - 20V
- 7 detachable connectors for compatibility with nearly every laptop on the market
- Efficiency minimum of 87% at full load for more efficient operation
- Industrial-grade safety protection for stable, reliable power
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Safety approvals: cUL, CE, C-Tick, TÜV, PSE, CCC
- Unit Dimensions:
- 17mm (H) x 60mm (W) x 120mm (D)
- 0.7" (H) x 2.4" (W) x 4.7" (D)
- Packaging Dimensions:
- 275mm (H) x 170mm (W) x 80mm (D)
- 10.8" (H) x 6.7" (W) x 3.1" (D)
- Net: 0.4 lb / 0.2 kg
- Gross: 0.8 lb / 0.4 kg
£45.24 (£37.70 ex VAT)
Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Paste 3.5g
Contains 99.9% pure silver:
Arctic Silver 5 uses three unique shapes and sizes of pure silver particles to maximize particle-to-particle contact area and thermal transfer.
Arctic Silver 5 contains over 88% thermally Conductive filler by weight. In addition to micronized silver, Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub-micron zinc oxide, aluminum oxide and boron nitride particles. These thermally-enhanced ceramic particles improve the compound's performance and long-term stability.
If you are ordering in bulk, drop us an email to confirm dispatch times, contact us for pricing on larger quantities.
Controlled Triple-Phase Viscosity:
Arctic Silver 5 does not contain any silicone. The suspension fluid is a proprietary mixture of advanced polysynthetic oils that work together to provide three distinctive functional phases. As it comes from the tube, Arctic Silver 5's consistency is engineered for easy application. During the CPU's initial use, the compound thins out to enhance the filling of the microscopic valleys and ensure the best physical contact between the heatsink and the CPU core. Then the compound thickens slightly over the next 50 to 200 hours of use to its final consistency designed for long-term stability.
(This should not be confused with conventional phase change pads that are pre-attached to many heatsinks. Those pads melt each time they get hot then re-solidify when they cool. The viscosity changes that Arctic Silver 5 goes through are much more subtle and ultimately much more effective.)
Not Electrically Conductive:
Arctic Silver 5 was formulated to conduct heat, not electricity.
(While much safer than electrically conductive silver and copper greases, Arctic Silver 5 should be kept away from electrical traces, pins, and leads. While it is not electrically conductive, the compound is very slightly capacitive and could potentially cause problems if it bridges two close-proximity electrical paths.)
Arctic Silver 5 will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
£4.99 (£4.16 ex VAT)
12 In Stock
Evercool's "Strong Wind" is revolutionary Active Memory cooler, with adjustable 40mm Fan attachment.
||Uses unique & universal clip to attach plates, not limited by the width of memory.
||Can be installed with a 4cm fan that can slide along the cooling plates and rotate on its axis, to cool memory plates or other components.
The unit is constructed using aluminum extrusion design to offer a more extensive heat dispersion area .
|Overall Dimension :
||117 x 73.5 x 11.5 mm
|DC Fan Size :
||40 x 40 x 10 mm
|Base Material :
|Bearing Type :
||Ever Lubricate bearing type (Long life bearing)
|Rated Speed :
||3500 ± 10% RPM
|Noise Level :
£7.10 (£5.92 ex VAT)
6 In Stock
X-Predator Avenger Edition
We are proud to announce Aerocools first range of super tower cases. The XPredator RG Edition is beautifully finished in a mainly Red colour with some parts high-lighted in BLACK and GOLD to make the case UNIQUE and stand out from the others.
The cases are solidly constructed from 0.8mm and 1.0mm Japanese Steel and beautifully finished both inside and out. The X-Predators are finished in several different colours, covering all tastes. The PCI covers, motherboard plate and screw-less kits are colour coordinated which makes the cases stand out from the crowd as well as making it look unique!
The X-Predator cases are designed with "User-Friendly" concept in mind and give the user great expandability and versatility. Its innovative screw-less features and 90 degree rotated HDD cage make these chassis easy to work with. Cable routing holes are pre-cut on the motherboard plate so users can eliminate the cable mess inside the chassis by hiding them behind the motherboard plate. These pre-cut holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent damage to the cables. A CPU holes is also pre-cut on the motherboard plate for ease of cooler assembly or removal.
The chassis offer great expansion capabilities. they support six 5.25" and one 3.5" external devices and six 3.5" hard drives, which also support 2.5" SSDs. The chassis are also deep and large enough to accommodate high end graphics cards up to 330mm in length. They also support XL-ATX motherboard, such as Gigabytes X58-UD9 and MSIs Big Bang Marshal. The X-Predator range features 10 PCI slots making it possible for the case to house a Quad graphics card solution. AeroCool also made the cases wide enough to support high end CPU coolers up to 190mm tall.
Maximised Air Flow & Fan Controller
To maximise air flow there are eight positions for fans, one front LED 230mm fan (supplied), one rear 120/140mm fan (not supplied), one roof black 230mm fan (supplied), one bottom 120/140mm fan (not supplied) and four 120/140mm (or one 180/200mm) fan which can be attached to the side panel (not supplied). Also, the case features two sets of fan controllers to help control the installed fans.
Even More Features!
Other advanced features include pre-installed rubber grommets for all HDDs along with a PSU gasket to help reduce vibration during system operation. Quad water-cooling holes are also pre-drilled to support high end water cooling systems. And last but not least the case also has one USB3 port, as well as three USB2 ports, E-SATA and audio ports at the top of the case for convenience.
- Unique and Attractive Internal Color Combination - The XPredator RG edition is beautifully finished in all Red color with some parts high-lighted in BLACK color to make the case UNIQUE and stands out from the others.
- High-End Graphic Card Support (up to 330mm) - Supports Longer high-end VGA cards up to 330mm.
- High Expandability and Supports E-ATX and the latest XL-ATX MB such as Gigabytes latest GA-X58A-UD9 - Supports 6 x 5.25" external devices, 6 x HDDs (either SSD or 3.5" HDDs or 2.5" HDDs) and 1 x 3.5" external device (with the converter provided) such as a Floppy drive or a Card Reader.
- Ease of Installation - The XPredator case includes an array of advance features to enhance every stage of build. New innovative 5.25", 3.5" and PCI slot screw less designs make installing and swapping components an effortless process.
- Easy Access Top I/O Ports w/ USB3.0 support sets of USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 Super Speed USB, Audio/Mic (AC 97 + HD audio) and E-SATA ports are located on the top panel for easy access.
- Smart Cable Routing and Management - Cable routing holes are pre-drilled on the MB plate so users can hide cables and wires behind the MB tray. These pre-drilled holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent damages to the cables.
- Dust Protection - Includes removable bottom PSU dust filters to prevent dust entering your computer.
- Mesh PCI cover - Includes Metal Mesh PCI covers for better ventilation.
- Bottom PSU position - the bottom PSU location enables PSUs to suck in cold air and provide better air flow for your system.
- Water-cooling Support - Quad water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems.
- High End Cooler Support and Assembly - CPU hole is pre-drilled on the MB plate for simple cooler assembly and removable. The chassis can also support High End coolers up to 190mm in height.
- Beautifully finished Transparent "Grey" Side Window with the option to install 4 x 12cm or 14cm fans
- Superb Airflow and Performance - The XPredator case comes with 1 x 23cm Quad Orange LED front in-take fan, 1 x 23cm top exhaust fan, 1 x 12/14cm back exhaust fan (optional), 1 x 12/14cm bottom in-take fan (optional) and 4 x 12cm/14cm or 1 x 18/20cm in-take side panel fans (optional). In addition, 2 sets of fan controllers are provided to control these fans.
- Rubber grommets for HDDs, case feet and PSU dampens vibration during system operation.
||ATX, Micro ATX, Extended ATX
|Water Cooling Ready:
||234mm x 600mm x 555mm (W x H x D)
||295mm x 645mm x 635mm (W x H x D)
|Front Bezel Material:
||ABS Plastic + Mesh
||6 x 5.25” External
1 x 3.5” External
||6 x 3.5” Internal
6 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:
||6 x 5.25"(external) and 6 x 3.5" or 2.5" HDD(internal) and 1 x 3.5"(external) with HDD bracket
||10 x Full Size
||1 x 23cm fan White LED (included)
||1 x 23cm fan (included)
||1 x 12cm or 14cm fan (optional)
||4 x 12/14cm fans or / 1 x 18/20cm fan (optional)
||1 x 12/14cm fan (optional)
||1 x USB 3.0
3 x USB 2.0
1 x E-SATA
1 x AC'97 Audio
1 x Microphone
|Front Bezel Colour:
|System Cabinet Features:
|Net Weight (KGs):
|Manufacturer Part Number:
|Has Mains Plug:
|What's In The Box:
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):
||234mm x 600mm x 555mm (W x H x D)
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):
||295mm x 645mm x 635mm (W x H x D)
|Net Weight (KGs):
|Gross Weight (KGs):
£121.68 (£101.40 ex VAT)
193 In Stock
£3.72 (£3.10 ex VAT)
These are supplied with a grounding lead and have an integral 1 Mega Ohm resistor. They are retail packaged with an IEC slot for hanging
£5.89 (£4.91 ex VAT)