Shopping Basket: £0.00 (0 Items)
Shop by Category
17 In Stock
Features and Specs:
High performance quality HDMI-HDMI cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater, PlayStation 3, and business class projector based applications.
* Latest Version 1.4
* Fully compatible with HDMI 1.3b specification and Full HD Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps/340MHz
* Version 1.4 For higher speeds, Deeper Color & Additional Color spaces (for supported devices)
* Ethernet Capabilities (for supported devices)
* 3D over HDMI (for supported devices)
* Audio Return (for supported devices)
* Supports Resolution up to 4k x 2k which is up to 4 times that of 1080P (for supported devices)
* 28AWG (wire thickness) which is suitable for cables up to 10M in length
* 24K Gold Plated connectors to ensure superior signal transfer and maximum performance
* Transfer Digital Audio and Video signals at warp speed of 10.2 Gigabits per second!
* Digital video doesn't get any better than this
* Maximum reliability by tripe shielding (2*foil and 1*metal-braid screen) and gold plated pins(10mu)
* Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme
* Designed to meet all HDMI standards
* Treble screened to provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI
* Oxygen Free Copper conductor
* Tinned Copper Braid ShieldingConnector Type:-
Interface: Gold Plated HDMI 19P male to HDMI 19P male
Cable Length: 1.5 Metre
£3.06 (£2.55 ex VAT)
These cables are made using high quality SVHS cable and have gold connectors
£3.52 (£2.93 ex VAT)
This cable is used to connect a 4 pin Firewire device to either another 4 pin Firewire device or a 4 pin Firewire port
£8.77 (£7.31 ex VAT)
96 In Stock
High performance - High performance "Cube" case for gamers and enthusiast - Supports Micro-ATX MBs.
Solidly constructed chassis - 0.6mm SECC Japanese Steel.
High-end Graphic card Support - Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 300mm.
High versatility - Supports 2 x 5 1/4" devices (external), 1 x 3, 1/2" device (external) - and 2 x 3 1/2" HDDs (internal).
Supports standard ATX PSU 140mm prefer length but can support up to 160mm.
Ease of Installation - Screw-less kits are provided for the 5 1/4"bays.
Easy Access front I/O ports - 2 x USBs and Audio/Mic (AC 97+ HD Audio).
Unique "Double Decker" chassis - isolates excessive heat producing components from the rest of the system. This unique structure also created more space inside the chassis to support high end components.
Excellent Thermal Performance - install up to 1 x 12cm intake fan (included) and 3 x 8cm exhaust fans (optional).
Fan controller with LED color switch - users has the option to set the fan speed to "Low", "Medium" and "High". Users also has the option option to set the front 12cm LED fan to Blue LED or Red LED or switch off the LED light completely.
Form Factor: Desktop, Micro ATX
Motherboard Support: Micro ATX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
Gaming Case: No
Water Cooling Ready: No
Dimensions: 300mm x 240mm x 391mm (W x H x D)
Packaging Dimensions: 338mm x 282mm x 428mm (W x H x D)
Body Material: 0.6mm SECC Metal
Front Bezel Material: Plastic
Side Panel: Blank
External Bays: 2 x 5.25” External
1 x 3.5” External
Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes:
Expansion Slots: 4 x Full Size
Cooling Front: 1 x 12cm Blue & Red LED fan (included)
Cooling Top: 1 x 8cm fan (optional)
Cooling Rear: 2 x 8cm fan (optional)
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: None
IO Ports: 2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio (Also Supports AC'97)
1 x Microphone
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
System Cabinet Features:
PSU Included: No
Net Weight (KGs): 5.1 KGs
£42.12 (£35.10 ex VAT)
28 In Stock
|The Kaze Q Fan Controller is a very simple but effective fan controller. It is able to control the speed of up to four standard 3-pin fans (PWM fans are not compatible), while being installed in a 3½" drive bay. It has a voltage range of 5V to 12V and with its brushed aluminium finish it will look great inside any chassis.
||Kaze Q 3.5" Black
||102 x 25 x 93 mm (WxHxD)
|Length of Control Dials
||5 V (±10%) - 12 V (±10%)
||4 (max. 1 Ampere / max. 12 W)
|Fan Speed Range
||0 - 9,900 rpm
||4x Fan Cable, Power Cable, Screws
£13.25 (£11.04 ex VAT)
UTP category 5e patch 2.0m PURPLE
£1.65 (£1.38 ex VAT)
90 In Stock
£6.22 (£5.18 ex VAT)
Isopropanol is also know as Isopropyl Alcohol and IPA is a quickly evaporating Alcohol based chemical that cuts through Thermal Paste and residue allowing you to clean your CPU/GPU die and surrounding areas before applying new thermal paste. Isopropanol works fantastically with Arctic Silver products and allows you to shine the core for perfect heat transference with the thermal compound of your choice.
Click here for more information about Isopropanol.
Click here for the MSDS of the product. You MUST review this before purchasing the product.
||Our child proof tamper evident cap is the default cap for all FILLED bottles, if you order a 1 litre iso with TRIGGER SPRAY (for example) the bottle will still come sealed with this cap and the Trigger cap seperately in the parcel.(Empty Bottles come only with the cap type purchased)
Requiring you to push down to rotate the cap it leaves a plastic ring around the neck of the bottle when opened the first time.
|FINGER SPRAY Cap. To create a fine mist of spray ideal for screen and whiteboard cleaning supplied with a small cap to seal the unit.
*We do not recommend this cap type on our 1000ml bottles, they can become a bit tricky to handle.
- The diptube on the FINGER SPRAY and TRIGGER SPRAYs requires trimming to size (apart from with the 1000ml bottles) and should be cut with a 45 degree angle. (remember to hold the diptube against the bottle and cut a little longer than you think you need it, so it can bend at the bottom of the bottle to get to all the liquid, and you can always trim a little more off, but you can't stick it back on)
- For long term storage customers are advised to put the child proof cap back on.
Lint Free Cloth
Our Lint free cloth is made from the highest specification, non-woven hydro-entangled material. It is aimed directly at the toughest and most demanding jobs. This water-entanglement or spunlaced process eliminates the use of chemical binders in the material avoiding the release of fibres and lint which is normally caused by the chemical binder being dissolved by liquids or solvents, it is fully compatible with all our chemicals (Isopropanol, Acetone and MEK).
£3.55 (£2.96 ex VAT)
10 In Stock
Keeps the laptop cooler and quieter
Stylish notebook cooling Solution - Up to 17" screen size
Large 220 mm quiet fan with variable speed control
Provides an additional 4 x USB 2.0 ports
Low noise levels from only 17 dBA
Fan can be switched off if not required
Two speakers with built-in 2 channel USB sound card and dual amplifiers
Side mounted sound control buttons (mute, volume up/down)
Dimensions: 363 x 415 x 56 mm (W x D x H)
Compatible notebook sizes: 12 - 17"
Sound System: Stereo speakers with built-in 2 channel USB soundcard and dual amplifiers
Sound power rating: 3W
Base Material: Aluminium and Plastic
Noise: 17 to 23.5 dBA
Input Voltage: 5V (USB powered)
Fan Size/Type: 220mm/Axial Fan
Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
Fan RPM: 620 to 720rpm ±10 %
USB Ports: 4
Included accessories: USB cable, User manual
Optional accessory: ZM-AD100 DC adapter
£52.39 (£43.66 ex VAT)